Founder at Serving Skill
Views:4601 Applications:478 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Company Secretary - CA Firm (1-5 yrs)
Company Secretary - CA firm
- Good Communication Skills
- Qualified Company Secretary is Mandatory
- Convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGMs)/meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes, conveying decisions, handling meeting correspondence and so on)
- Providing legal, financial and/or strategic advice during and outside of meetings
- Training directors and members of the senior leadership team on corporate governance matters
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organisation
- Ensuring that policies are up to date and are approved
- Providing support to the board or other committees on specific projects in public companies, acting as a point of contact and building good relationships with shareholders
- Implementing processes or systems to help ensure good management of the organisation or compliance with legislation
- Writing reports
- Collating information.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.