Director at Global Knack
Views:5203 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Company Secretary - BFS (12-25 yrs)
Require Company Secretary for a listed Company having 12 to 25 years experience with regard to Company Law and Secretarial Practice, Statutory requirements of Stock Exchanges, SEBI, ROC, Legal & Land related matters etc. The candidate should be having experience in a listed company.
- Lead the Corporate Affairs team by ensuring total compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- To provide a vital link between the Company and its Board of Directors, shareholders, government and regulatory authorities and all other stakeholders.
- To ensure that all relevant provisions of corporate law (especially Companies Act, FEMA, SEBI, ROC, etc.) are complied with, best practice corporate governance and related procedures are adopted and implemented and to provide regular reporting on all such matters to relevant stakeholders.
- Advice, guide, support and assist senior management of the Company (Board, Board Committees, independent directors etc) in all secretarial, Board and matters related to investors- grievances and in dealing with regulators and external stakeholders
- Advising on governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under the Companies Act, Listing Agreement and various other laws, rules and regulations
Candidate should be from Listed company only
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.