HR at Talent Growth International
Views:3664 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Company Secretary - Bank (3-6 yrs)
Company Secretary- Bank/ BFSI-Bangalore
Company Secretary 3 - 6 years experience
- Maintenance of secretarial records and documentation. Drafting, vetting of various agreements.
- Representation before ROC, RBI, SEBI etc.
- Due diligence, Structuring, Filing of various forms.
- Convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGM)/ meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes; conveying decisions, etc)
- Providing support to committees and working parties such as the Board of Directors etc
- Handling correspondence before and after meetings.
- Providing legal/ financial advice during meetings.
- Maintaining current awareness about company law.
- Keeping a register of shareholders and liaising with them on behalf of the company.
- Application of DIN and DSC for directors and other required filings with MCA. Maintenance and updating of all statutory registers as required under the Companies Act, 1956.
- Preparation of Annual Return, Directors- Report and filing of Annual Report Return with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) after relevant approval and other annual secretarial compliances.