Senior Talent Acquisition Leader at Acctpro Advisory Services
Views:523 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Company Secretary (1-6 yrs)
1. We are looking for a qualified company secretary who has obtained membership for our PE Team. The position is based in Bangalore.
About us: Client Legal is an innovative new age law-firm, where clients leverage on update, in-depth knowledge to adapt to evolving business environment. With nearly a decade of its presence, Client Legal has worked with numerous high impact technology companies, large corporates, high growth start-ups and disruptive business models.
Client Legal has been consistently ranked amongst India's top 5 active legal counsellors in Private Equity.
The practice areas are private equity, technology laws, intellectual property, cross-border transactions, M & A, corporate advisory and compliances, start-ups and accelerators, employment laws, SEZ and real-estate, dispute resolution, mediation and settlements.
Client Legal caters to an array of businesses including technology, startups, accelerators, R & D, electronics, e-commerce, trading, media, entertainment, BFSI, sports, real-estate, telecom and many more.
The position is primarily responsible for independently handling various assignments like corporate structuring, restructuring, externalization & internalization of companies under various corporate laws. You will work with a team of company secretaries and lawyers.
Skills and Experience: Should have deeper understanding of SEBI, Tax Laws, Companies Act and FEMA (FDI & ODI) and expertise practical knowledge of these laws. Candidate shall have worked for at least 1-5 years' in these areas.
Education: Qualified Company Secretaries course with membership.
Principal duties handling investment transactions, M&A and other transactional activities under Companies Act, FEMA, DIPP, due-diligence and a wide range of other associated areas.
1. Reliability, dependability: Works hard and does what it takes to get results and meets deadlines. Takes accountability and works well in a cross functional team. Has a lot of patience.
2. Writing, speaking and listening effectively: Writes, speaks and presents information effectively, clearly and with brevity. Communicates to improve understanding, decision-making and performance. Understands the value of listening to others. Thinks before speaking. Probes to understand and confirms understanding of what is heard. Encourages others to speak. Has very good skills to co-ordinate with multiple stakeholders.
3. Composure: Handles unexpected events calmly. Successfully copes with unintended consequences. Helps co-workers thrive in stressful situations. Identifies and manages stress due to lack of control. Acts with the highest level of professionalism and maturity.
4. Dealing with ambiguity: Able to function well in loosely structured situations. Works effectively in situations involving uncertainty or lack of information. Effectively handles multiple projects or tasks at the same time. Is open to and responds flexibly to change.
5. Open communication: Willing to ask and honestly answer the tough questions. Treats others' opinions with respect. Fosters open communication and candid discussions. Shares information that helps others do their job well. Keeps others in the loop.
6. Client perspective: Able to assess broader and deeper impact of decisions. Focuses on what is right for the client - not just what is best for the group, project or self. Does not act in ways that sub-optimize for the overall business of the client.