Director at Career Squad HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:634 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Company Secratory - LLB (4-8 yrs)
What you- ll be doing:
i. Be accountable for all minutes and records of Board of Director's meeting, Shareholders- meetings, Committee meetings, issue notice of meeting and agenda, take minutes and resolutions.
ii. Support and guide the directors in discharging their duties and responsibilities, stakeholders- interest etc.
iii. Ensure Corporate Governance by instilling guidelines and policies for safeguarding of stakeholders- interests.
iv. Organize and convene all shareholders, board and audit committee meetings, shareholders meetings, issue notice of meeting & agenda, take record of minutes, draft resolutions & obtain approvals from concerned signatories.
v. Maintain statutory books and registers, log of resolutions, register of shareholders, members, directors and secretaries, including as required under the Companies Act.
vi. Coordinate corporate governance matters with the company's in-house legal department.
vii. Other tasks and project work as required from time to time and customary for a company secretary.
viii. Responsible for making the appropriate corporate governance filings with government agencies.
i. Liaise with external regulators, advisers, such as lawyers, auditors and monitor regulatory compliance in relation with statutory and legal commitment.
ii. Act as point person for regulatory and statutory authorities.
i. Report to the Board about compliance applicable to the company.
ii. Advise on ITeS/ SEZ/ STPI and other compliances
iii. Prepare and review of SEZ compliance reporting
iv. Monitor the changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and advise members of legal and company governance of the implication on decision making.
i. Provide support to the legal department on such matters and projects as Legal Department may request from time to time.
ii. Act as custodian for contracts and legal documents.
iii. Vetting of documents such as MSAs, SOWs, NDAs.
Skills and Qualification:
- LLB + CS with 4-5 years of relevant industry experience - especially with SEZ/ ITES.
- Fluent in English and Hindi
- Experience in antitrust, competition, data privacy, AML or trade compliance is a plus
- Good business knowledge/ understanding.
- Good networking ability and social skills including the ability to handle internal and external contacts, including Government authorities and regulators
- International experience and cultural awareness
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Independent, goal-oriented and systematic way of working