Director at Compadre Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:695 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Compadre - Recruitment Role (3-5 yrs)
Compadre Technologies Pvt Ltd is a start-up company located in Pune and USA. Compadre works into product development, providing services in the area of SAP, SalesForce. Etc and staffing the candidates in various organizations.
We are looking for a dedicated Recruiter in identifying hiring needs and filling job openings. The responsibilities of a Recruiter include identifying future hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, conducting interviews. A good Recruiter can assess candidates' skills, experience and relevant knowledge and compare them to job requirements.
Job Description :
- Responsible for handling IT requirements from US based clients.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting: interview, offer, negotiation and closed candidates for assigned requisitions.
- Identify and submit qualified candidates to Client Hiring Managers based on the provided job description.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Sourcing from Job Portals (Monster, Dice, Career builder, Indeed US), Making job postings on the Job Portal.
- Responsible to work on W2, C2C & Full time positions.
- Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
- Responsible for Strategy Development process which includes understanding client requirements & mapping the relevant targets.
- Validation of Resumes for experience and verification of work status.
- Perform reference checks as need
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
Required Years- Experience
- 3 - 5+ years of recruiting experience required
- Experience in US/Europe/Onsite staffing preferred.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Ability to understand new concepts on Information Technology.
- Research oriented, analytical thinker with a sound sense of practical judgment.
Employment Type : Full-time
Job Functions : Human Resources
Industry : IT/Software Services
Location : Pune, India