Associate Consultant at Buzzhire
Views:747 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Community Manager (2-5 yrs)
We are looking to hire a Senior Community Manager to kickstart, build & spearhead its community program. The community manager is responsible for developing a deep understanding of the industry, relationships between the community and the company.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Design, build & implement Community Program to build a knowledge-sharing community to help SMBs become successful in the digital world.
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Provide engaging text, image, and video content for all social media and professional accounts
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience (3-5 years) as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands-on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.