Consultant - Recruitment Sales &Business Development at Crescendo Global
Views:389 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Communications Lead - Shared Services/Consulting - Food Production & Processing Firm (6-12 yrs)
Location - Mohali
We are looking out for a strategic communications expert with at least 5 years of professional work experience in a consulting or shared services setup.
You will be responsible for crafting internal and external communication strategies and working with regional and global transformation teams to facilitate the adoption of organization-wide change initiatives.
Reporting to - Transformation Leader
Your future employer - One of the leading global food production and processing companies.
- Taking a structured approach towards leading the OCM activities.
- Designating the scope of the initiative and a fitting communication plan.
- Undertaking stakeholder analysis, building the network and framework, conducting impact assessment, reviewing the roles and responsibilities, engaging the senior stakeholders, and communicating the rationale, benefits, and goals of the initiatives.
- Assessing the effectiveness of change (survey), course correction as well as implementing reinforcement mechanisms.
- Maintaining active communication with all the concerned stakeholders.
- Setting up regular communication cadence between the employees and leadership through newsletters, townhall, etc.
- Being a single point of contact (SPOC) for a project/organization from the communications perspective for internal and external stakeholders.
- Graduation/Post-graduation from a reputed institute with at least 5 years of relevant work experience in internal or external communications management.
- Good understanding of project management.
- Exposure to working with global teams.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Good written and oral communication skills with conflict resolution capability.
- Understanding of shared services operating model or prior experience in a shared services organization.
- Good knowledge of SharePoint and other communication tools.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with an organization having a global footprint.
- Global exposure.