Communication Specialist - NGO (8-18 yrs)
This role is with an International NGO that is focused around rural healthcare. They are rapidly growing in India and this will be a great opportunity to grow with the team. We are an HR Consulting and Search firm called Growth360 and we are retained by this NGO for hiring this talent.
The Communication Specialist will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing an integrated communication strategy that helps the organization achieve its program goals as well as brand goal. They want to carve a niche for themselves as the go to organization for those looking for innovative approaches to improve the health of the poor.
Develop a communication blueprint to:
- Implement and manage an integrated strategy that promotes program objectives as well as messages to key audiences through diverse media. Proactively facilitate the development of new communications as and when required.
- Developing and maintaining communication interfaces in collaboration with the team to obtain program as well as brand goals.
- Develop a PR and media strategy including digital and social media to mainstream the innovation and last mile healthcare conversation as well as build the brand.
- Develop and nurture a bank of resources critical to the design and implementation of all communication exercises.
- Ensure language and message synergy across communication to stakeholders.
- Ghost write articles and speeches as and when required
- Edit brochure, website and newsletter content as and when needed.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Understanding of marketing as well as development communication
- Ability to deconstruct and simplify complex ideas
- Proven writing skills
- People skills
- Time and project management skills
- Multi-dimensional communication experience
Please apply if you have past experience of working in an NGO/Social Enterprise and a background of Healthcare.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.