CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:561 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Communication Specialist - Corporate Affairs - Manufacturing Firm (5-10 yrs)
Communication Specialist (Corporate Affairs) - Manufacturing
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Stakeholder mapping and prioritization
- Development of key messages
- Identification and development of communication channels
- Proactively composing press responses and releases
- Creating templates for presentations, company's profiles, brochures, and other communication materials
- Articulating company's vision, mission, and culture pillar and embed them across the organization
- Improving company's brand visibility and leading content development for company's blog, social media newsletter, media content, speeches for speaking engagements, videos, and any other communication assignments
- Copywriting and proofreading company presentations, reports, and various other project collaterals as per the communication and branding guidelines
- Reviewing all internal communication for employees such as email announcements, policy change memos for factories, newsletters, and company updates, including in local languages
- Reviewing communication to all buyers on company developments such as policy changes, compliance issues, and crises.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- MBA/ PGDM in Mass Communications from an institute of repute
- Min. 5 yrs. in-depth exposure in Corporate Communication function preferably in manufacturing or ancillary industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.