CommScope - Manager - Finance System Transformation (7-10 yrs)
- Finance Systems & Transformation (FS&T) is a global team responsible for SAP Finance master data and global Finance end-user support related to Finance, Controlling, and GRC SAP modules. Further team's role is to develop and implement Finance system-enabled process improvements to drive automation and transformation.
- The FS&T Manager located in Hyderabad will oversee a local team of analysts responsible for global Finance master data maintenance and will support the global Finance community with:
- Resolving month-end close issues in close collaboration with IT
- Developing training materials and providing end-user trainings
- Supporting global and leading local projects related to SAP Finance module and processes (General ledger, Fixed Assets, Reporting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- SAP Finance master data ownership: Responsible for overseeing maintenance of Finance master data and configuration data tables used in SAP Finance and Controlling modules.
- SAP reporting: maintain and improve reporting using various financial reporting tools, such as ABAP programs/queries, Report Writer/Painter, etc.
- End-user support in SAP Finance processes, including month-end close: Act as a liaison between IT and end-users to help resolve issues.
- SAP project management and support: Support global and lead smaller regional projects related to new or enhanced functionality, legal entity consolidation, etc., acting as a liaison between Finance and IT from design through testing, data conversion and go-live. Develop project plans, oversee execution of project activities across various project team members, provide status updates to the management, escalate issues, etc.
- Process standardization: Review existing business processes for improvement opportunities. Develop and document standardized Finance processes and procedures.
- SAP Finance end-user training: Prepare and oversee development and updates of training documentation on SAP Finance processes. Provide training to global Finance community on new or improved functionality.
- Staff management: Includes recruiting, training, supervision, development, and performance appraisals.
Related Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 7+ years of SAP and process experience in Finance areas.
- Strong SAP Finance knowledge, preferably including Controlling, Materials Management and Sales & Distribution Modules.
- Focus should be on SAP and not Oracle,
- Candidate has people management experience (apart from managing team members on a project).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.