Commodity Manager - Manufacturing Firm (4-5 yrs)
Location - Bangalore
Experience - 4-7 Years
Salary - Up To 14 LPA
- Successfully selecting suppliers to provide AGCO with cost-optimized for NPI & Re-sourcing Projects.
- Test pricing in the supply market and improve best cost contracts (TCO)
- Support the Supplier Development processes (on-site supplier assessment / certification audits and continuous improvement activities)
- Investigate, the new and/or alternate sources of supply as necessary to support new product development cost reduction requirements, and/or supplier performance issues.
- Provide market information and suppliers data to GCM for develop and execution of the commodity strategy.
- Execute pricing analyses, negotiations and long-term contract establishment including LTA
- Develop SIG (design change optimization) program with his supplier base.
- Identify and develop suppliers to support commodity strategy ensure that prices are adjusted based on raw material and forex fluctuations.
- Update various Dashboard.
- Graduate, Undergraduate Level of Education of Engineering and Purchasing. Ideally 4- 5 years of experience in a purchasing and/or purchasing-related role; preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite software including Excel, Word and PowerPoint; MS Project experience is beneficial
- Experience in usage of ERP systems is preferred
- English fluency and relevant regional language
Specific Skills Required:
- Have a technical background and Experience with products, manufacturing process and quality requirements
- Have familiarity working in supply chain areas.
- Have intermediate to advance communication and negotiation skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.