Recruiter at Apprentice Education and Consulting Services LLP
Views:842 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Commercial Trainee - Commercial Management - Legal - LLB/LLM - IT Services (0-1 yrs)
Commercial Trainee - Commercial Management - Legal - LLB/LLM - IT Services
Our client is an international market leader in specialist systems and business process services for organisations across the public sector and around the world.
Job role (main responsibilities):
- This job requires you to work independently and as part of a team in a busy office environment.
- It is computer based and involves phone work.
- Contract Drafting
- Supporting Contract and subcontract compliance
- Generate reports to monitor contract compliance
- Providing info and maintaining contract records and repository
- Escalating unresolved issues to line Manager
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders - Contract Management team, Delivery and Account teams.
- Provide negotiation support as required
- Other various admin duties as required
Skills required :
- Understands basic contracting principles
- Ability to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
- Attention-to-detail, organized, flexible
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Proficient with MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to draft moderate, non-routine contractual documents
- Possess legal and commercial acumen
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ambition to progress into a Commercial Management role
Qualifications required : Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Law