Recruiter at Apprentice Legal Recruitment Services
Views:1762 Applications:400 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:364
Commercial Manager - IT - LLB/LLM (4-10 yrs)
Commercial Manager - IT Company - LLB/LLM
Our client is an international market leader in specialist systems and business process services for organizations across the public sector and around the world.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Commercial Managers report to Divisional Commercial Directors who cover the area(s) under which their assignment sits.
- At any one time a Commercial Manager may support many opportunities in the pre-contract bidding phases of the business or post signature delivery area or a combination of both, depending on the size and complexity of the task.
- The role is to support the local Commercial team, working under the Divisional Commercial Director, to enable them to provide mark ups of contract terms and conditions, client tender and RfX responses, contract approval forms and general contract administration activities.
- This will involve reviewing contract terms and providing written and verbal communication briefings of the contract terms and conditions to the local Commercial team members.
Key Focus Areas
The primary contracts and commercial activities are as follows:
- Contract drafting.
- Shaping deals in the pre-contract phase and during its life cycle to ensure optimal commercial advantage.
- Contract interpretation.
- Understanding and applying Commercial Policy.
Required skill sets:
Communication skills, Contract drafting, contract management, commercial agreements, IT contracts
Apply to this job only if:
You have worked in an IT services company and have experience in drafting contracts for the UK region.
Advantages of applying to this position:
Chance to work with in-house department of a company. Opportunity to work in IT sector. Attractive pay. Location that has low cost of living. 5 day work week.
Other prerequisites :
Good financial awareness, good understanding of English contract law.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.