Commercial Head - Textile Industry - CA (18-25 yrs)
Banking and Finance
- Responsible for Banking activities and reconciliation of bank accounts
- To ensure error free salary processing and payments to the employees and payment to vendors
- To ensure that Zero default are made on payments through effective banking relationship
- To oversee and ensure reduction in various banking and finance charges
- To prepare Project report of Capex
- Proper documentation for incentive scheme of State as well as Central Government
Cash Flow Management
- Responsible for disbursement of scheduled and statutory payments without any delay.
- To ensure and collect all receipt of payments from debtors within timelines as per sop.
- To manage and control cash flow wrt to petty cash and exigency funds through effective mechanism.
Debtor and Creditor control
- Responsible for overall control on fund inflow and outflow, and to ensure process to maintain good coordination with Debtor and Creditor.
- To ensure zero delay in pre-emptive action in case of disturbance of fund flow
- To have effective mechanism of debit notes and credit notes monitoring & control
- Responsible for zero variation in accounting from prescribed accounting standards as set by management
- To ensure error free and timely payment of applicable taxes as per statutory timelines
- To ensure error free and timely payment of applicable duties as per guidelines
- Ensure filing of returns pertaining to taxation and duties without any delay
- To oversee, ensure and manage payment and returns of all statutory compliances
- To ensure that No notice received from statutory authorities
- To ensure that all risks are covered through a well negotiated premium
- Responsible for Ensuring highest premium to claim ratio.
Budgeting and Planning
- Responsible to design the production schedule for the plant to ensure profitable and timely production by assessing the present production levels of across all the units and the production pipeline.
- To interpret the business strategy for production and to identify strategic functional objectives to help drive the achievement of overall business targets.
- To consult with marketing department/raw material departments/stores etc. to track the ability to produce the finished product as per client requirement and schedule.
- To assign of work orders to different production units and placement of orders for raw materials.
- To understand in detail the product requirement specified by the client from the marketing department and make planning decisions accordingly.
- To convey approved client orders as a production plan to the operations team basis availability of raw materials, machinery and manpower across the various units of the plant. This includes planning for the viability to produce the exact shades at particular units basis the existing lots and possible contamination.
- Responsible for tracking and computing the costs for all the samples to be provided to the marketing team and provide the same inputs to the production team as appropriate.
- To gather information from various departments on availability/cost/ability to produce the finished product across the plant units.
- To prepare a costing estimate on basis the available details and share the same with the marketing team so that they can price the orders accordingly.
- To Focus critically on costing to ensure profitability of the various products being sold to the market.
- To ensure monitoring of final product cost/pricing to track and report variance to the senior management.
- Guide and advise direct reportees on the set up of Internal committees/bodies to monitor all costing aspects of business, financial and people operations as well as to provide periodic updates to Unit Head as appropriate.
- Responsible for preparing Annual Inventory Management Plan based on inputs received from Heads of Production, Maintenance, Engineering, Logistics and scrutinizing the same for ensuring smooth flow of Raw-Material, Consumables, Spares etc with optimum inventory levels to with concerns for critical spares & critical quantities etc.
- Responsible for management of raw materials at the plant and ensuring that the orders are placed as per the production requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring that the resources allocated to the Raw Materials (Excluding Purchases) Department, are utilized optimally and efficiently
- To ensure processes that ensure that all orders for raw materials are placed within the stipulated timeframe in order to avoid delays in the manufacturing.
- To continuously monitor inventory levels and establish mechanisms to place orders to prevent the risk of running out of the required material levels.
- To ensure that the ERP systems are regularly updated and are kept in sync with In/Outward movement of material on real time basis
- To ensure proper documentation and record-keeping for the orders placed and proper bagging and tagging of the incoming inventory.
- To Liaison with various State and Central Government Authorities as and when required
- Build relationships with local Government Authorities
- To ensure fair competition is maintained among vendors for best economy & delivery and none of the vendor takes relationship with us for granted
- Responsible for timely Delivery of emergency inventory i.e. raw material, consumables, spares, etc.
- Accountable for introduction of New vendors for better cost and delivery.
Stores & Purchase
- Responsible for overall control of Stores & purchase of all types of material. Along with purchase requisition and to negotiate and control on purchase price/inventory cost.
- To ensure Inventory control with low inventory in stock
- To identify new vendors for all types of purchase with cost efficiency and better quality
- Accountable for Risk perception plan along with action plan to mitigate may risk arising out of seasonal, environment, commercial, political & other factors in in flow of Raw Material, Spares, Consumable etc.
- To coordinate with the sales & production teams on demand planning, in order to avoid risk of any order not supplied / not timely supplied
- To ensure functional and managerial capability building is done for the direct reportees in order to facilitate their development / succession in the organization.
- Act as a mentor to reportees and to provide operational direction to the incumbents as they execute their individual road maps.
- To identify and develop successor for all critical roles till N-2 level.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.