Consultant at Leadership Hiring
Views:459 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Commercial Finance Manager - Consumer Durable - CA (5-8 yrs)
Commercial Finance Manager - with experience in handling large scale.
- Partner Sales and support commercial finance function for a large organization
- Adept in accounts receivables - in a large scale consumer industry
- Adept in managing large volumes banking transactions
- Day to day F&A activities - sales accounting
- Analytical/ MIS skills to be able to understand collection numbers and churn out constructive reports/ analysis and projections
- Prepare monthly and quarterly sales receivables
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments delayed payments and other irregularities and action accordingly
- Perform Customer Account and Bank Reconciliations
Experience & Skills :
- CA with 5-8 years of experience handling scale/partnering business
- Strong Commercial Finance experience, attention to detail, goal-oriented and should possess problem-solving capabilities
- Good knowledge of MS Excel is mandatory
- Self-starter with a hands-on approach.
- Experience with ERP system
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.