Team Lead - Talent Acquisition at V-Konnect Associates
Views:3556 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Commercial Controller - Real Estate (10-19 yrs)
Commercial Controller_Leading Real Estate_Delhi/NCR
The Commercial Controller is responsible for the unit & project inventory of the Organisation both volume and pricing and plays a key role in the sales process.
- The CC is also responsible for working with the sales head to ensure that the product pricing, discounting process are mark to market and has to be the balance between price realisation, inventory liquidation and Gross margin. He is responsible for DOA adherence for Pricing and Margins.
- The CC will also be responsible for managing Pre IOP collections and overdues.
- The team also validates, approves key critical customer settlements with the CS and legal team.
- The CC plays a checker role is the presales process, its documentation specially for new projects.
- The CC is responsible for taking the Finance function to world class levels, along with the other finance functional heads and the CFO
Essential :- CA OR CWA OR MBA FINANCE
Desirable :- MBA Finance
Relevant Experience :
Essential :- Real estate or Ira commercial function exp. No procurement exp needed.
Desirable :- Collection exp.
Work Activities :-
- Quarterly Sales inventory availability and pricing process
- Inventory updating in Oracle and analysis of Non saleable inventory
- Approval and resolution of customer settlement claims
- Collections (Pre IOP) and reduction on overdues
Area of Responsibilities :-
- Oracle Inventory management - Saleable and unsaleable inventory, inventory on Hold etc
- Pricing, Discount and margin management - working closely with the Sales head.
- Customer settlement approvals and guidance
- Collection (Pre IOP)
- Sales Process - Controls and documentations .
Success Indicators :-
- Keen focus on automation / ERP
- Change agent
- Great Interpersonal skills
- Business support (Sales, CDT and CS team) and business understanding
- Process oriented
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Understanding of the Real estate market specially product pricing, brokerage, payment plans, settlement plans.
- Understanding of GST and other stat levies related to sales and inventory.