Commercial Controller - FMCG - CA (10-15 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Finance
Skills - Commercial Controlling + Business Partnering
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Commercial Controlling with one of the fastest growing FMCG brand based out of Gurgaon.
One of the fastest growing FMCG companies in India predominantly dealing in Spices, Condiments and seasonings.
- Sales: Effectiveness / Financial return on Trade promotions and Schemes. Solid controls regarding Sales and Claim processes.
- Marketing: GM optimization, both for NPD and existing SKU's. The financial return on Consumer promotions
- SCM: Optimising Service levels from CFA's towards Distributors. Through depot footprint, inventory management & planning, automation and CFA controls
- Optimize Sales Accounting processes through Automation and Harmonisation of Best practice
- Optimize Sales dispatch process and planning in close cooperation with CFAs and SCM team, through Automation and Best practice implementation.
- Identify and implement Financial Process Centralisation opportunities
- Adequate and solid controls for financial processes in Sales, Credit management, Distributor- and Expense- claims
- Financial control through a solid MEC process and Balance sheet reconciliation
- Owner of CFA Internal Control of inventory management
Team development :
- Develop the team, identify talent and facilitate assignments in order to grow
- Actively engage the team in Succession planning
- Keep high team
1) Chartered Accountant
2) Relevant industry experience (10 - 15 years)
3) Excellent written and oral communication
4) Team management
5) Good business partner
- Chance to work in a growing company with unparalleled growth opportunities.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ranjan Dua on +911 244 525 449.
Contact - Ranjan Dua - +911 244 525 449
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.