Comcast - Manager/Senior Manager - Engineering - NGAN/AWS (17-22 yrs)
COMCAST India Engineering Center I LLP
The Company :
Founded in 1963, and headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Comcast Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCSA, CMCSK) is a global media and technology company with two primary businesses : NBCUniversal and Comcast Cable.
NBCUniversal operates 30 news and entertainment cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, television production operations, television station groups, Universal Pictures, and Universal Parks & Resorts. Comcast Cable Communications, LLC (- Comcast Cable- ) is the nation's largest video, high-speed internet, and phone provider to residential and business customers under the XFINITY brand.
Comcast has invested in technology to build a sophisticated network that delivers the fastest broadband speeds, and brings customers personalized video, communications, home management offerings, and business services.
COMCAST India :
Comcast's Technology & Product organization works at the intersection of media and technology. Our innovative teams are continually developing and delivering products that transform the customer experience.
From creating apps like TVGo to new features such as the Talking Guide on the X1 platform, we work every day to make a positive impact through innovation in the pursuit of building amazing products that are enjoyable, easy to use and accessible across all platforms.
The team also develops and supports our evolving network architecture, including next-generation consumer systems and technologies, infrastructure and engineering, network integration and management tools, and technical standards.
Website - http://comcastjobs.in
Work Location - Chennai, India
- Responsible for managing a team of 20-30 developers offshore.
- Should have product development experience
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with future goals of program
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Problem solving aptitude
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
Large program management experience :
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the product
- Develop a budget and operating plan for the project
- Proven stakeholder management skills
Strong technical architecture expertise :
- Good programming knowledge and hands-on experience
- Experience in Java full stack, C, C++, Go lang, Python
- Use appropriate tools including logical models of components and interfaces to contribute to the development of product features
- Reviews others- systems designs to ensure selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources and integration of multiple systems and technology
- Experience in Cable Industry, a nice to have. Responsible for running applications at scale in the cloud. Analyzes, tests, and assists with the integration of new applications.
- Assists with tracking performance metrics. Provides guidance and support to other Engineers. Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities. Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment.
Job Specification :
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Computer Science, Engineering
- Experience with AWS, docker, kubernetes a plus
- Generally requires 17+ years related experience
Compliance Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.