HR at Columbia Petro Chem Pvt. Ltd.
Views:919 Applications:290 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Columbia Petro Chem - Senior Manager - Talent Management (7-13 yrs)
Designation - Senior Manager Talent Management
Location - Bandra (W)
Industry Preference - Oil/Lubricant//Pharma/Chemical
- Should have prior experience of Talent Management/ Performance Management ONLY Applicants having prior experience of working in the role of HR Generalist / HRBP / HR Operations will not be applicable
- Create a Talent Development strategy and plans, set objectives, develop a framework, TD policies and procedures and execution plans
- Build and update a competency framework, identify and update critical roles and oversee the implementation of career path and succession plans
- Oversee the development and implementation of individual development plans to enable employees to grow in their career and develop their skills and capabilities
- Prepare and design Job description in consultation with functional heads and CMD.
- Continuously identify and adopt best practices to position the business as a learning organization that will attract and retain top talent
- Manage the communications and relationship with business partners and oversee the coordination and implementation of programs related to employee development
- Coach, mentor and support managers and employees to overcome performance challenges and adapt winning practices to help raise the bar and achieve higher individual and organizational performance
- Ensure employee assessments are conducted against the set goals, objectives and competencies, and develop a skills gap analysis to map employees to development focus areas
- Oversee the development and implementation of robust induction plans
- Work with the leadership team to develop the business to become an organization that builds national talent and ensures knowledge and expertise transition to national talent
- Support Talent acquisition team to create job description/ Job Specification for new positions/ Critical Positions
- Create high level performance evaluation program for Sales force.
- Create monthly performance evaluation program for Sales force.
- Ensure that organization-wide talent management and PM initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Work closely with the HRIS manager to collect and coordinate aggregate data for talent pool and translate those data into insights through data analysis that drives deliberate action plans at the appropriate levels.
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity and competitive advantage in support of the company's diversity and inclusion strategic plan.
- Develop, initiate and maintain effective programs for workforce retention, promotion and succession planning.
- Manage the maintenance and execution of the performance management system, including current job descriptions, standards of performance and performance evaluation instruments.
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the talent review process that is required to achieve business goals and results in the creation of an internal bench of top talent.
- Collect, analyze and maintain data gathered to inform targeted leadership development (e.g., succession planning).
- Participate in organizational strategic planning and provide leadership for PM and Quality Improvement policy development.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.