Collegedunia.com - Key Accounts Manager - NIT/IIT/BITS/NSIT/DCE/SIBM/IIM/IMT/NMIMS (3-11 yrs)
About your new company!!
Collegedunia is an education portal, matching students with the best colleges in India & abroad. We help in college research, exam prep tips, application process & also provide insights on-campus life. Launched in 2014, we are the highest ranked portal by Similar Web in education.
We have also been awarded as - Best Educational Portal- by IAMAI in 2017, and listed by TechinAsia as Top 100 Startups in Asia. Collegedunia is fueled by the energy of over a 1000 individuals having an average age around 25 years. The talent pool comprises data analysts, engineers, designers, writers, managers, marketers, which is increasing at 10% every month.
Collegedunia Sees fastest growth amongst peers- Report 92Cr Revenue in FY20-21 Featured in LiveMint
We have multiple product lines as follows:
- Collegedunia.com (https://collegedunia.com/)
- 3dot14 Digital (https://3dot14.co/)
- Zoutons.com (https://zoutons.com)
- Car hp (https://www.carhp.com/)
- Frizza (https://frizza.in/)
- Kickcash (Kickcash)
To Know More About Us :
- https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/business-wire/collegedunia-bags-first-position-in-india-di gital-awards2017/article9538122.ece
- As a KAM, you would be the single point of contact between the key clients and the internal teams.
- Client Relationship Building - The KAM would be responsible for building effective relationships with some of the key clients and maximizing revenue from the assigned existing accounts.
- Apart from building strong communication channels at all levels of the client's organization, the KAM would also be responsible for setting proper expectations and ensuring that performance is maintained
- Identifying upselling opportunities across the key existing clients and expanding relationship with them by continuously proposing new solutions and ensuring that revenue enhancement is achieved in line with the company's objectives
- Coordination with internal stakeholders - Collaborating with the operations team to ensure that the delivery and lead generation activities are aligned to the client mandate, preparing a detailed execution plan & making monthly progress reports to track and monitor performance vs target
- Conducting regular review meetings with the client to keep them apprised of the progress of their campaigns, gather feedback from them and facilitate troubleshooting wherever necessary, present future plan of action along with forecasts using key account metrics.
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to follow-through on client contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Result-oriented and self-motivated to quickly iterate to deliver desired outcomes
- Experience in interacting with key client executive influencers, and building trusted relationships across the client organization
- Hunter mentality that builds win win relationships
- Premium College - Either B Tech/MBA
- Work Experience: Minimum 3 Years