Collegedunia.com - Entrepreneur In Residence - Business Development (0-3 yrs)
Entrepreneur In Residence (Business Development)
About your new company!:
- Collegedunia is an education portal, matching students with the best colleges in India abroad. We help in college research, exam prep tips, application process & also provide insights on-campus life.
- Launched in 2014, we are the highest ranked portal by SimilarWeb in education. We have also been awarded as - Best Educational Portal- by IAMAI in 2017, and listed by TechinAsia as - Top 100 Startups in Asia.
- Collegedunia is fuelled by the energy of over 450 individuals having an average age around 25 years. The talent pool comprises data analysts, engineers, designers, writers, managers, marketers, which is increasing at 10% every month
Now let's help you understand your new role!!
About your new job responsibilities!:
- You will be a part of the central team that works directly with the founders on solving interesting and large-impact problems across the organization.
- Independently managing large projects and programs within the BD vertical across various products, operations, partnerships and investor relations.
- Make Strategic Compliances for smooth running of products / Business.
- Manage the existing products and to have the ability to build new products from scratch.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work as the binding force that keeps all the verticals intact and together (Solving every business problem where your assistance is required.
What Makes You A Great Fit:
- A mind-set that will constantly think about ROI, business and revenue.
- Flexible to work in Dynamic Environment
- Good team player
- Strong knowledge of product development and shipping cycle.
- Work independently under minimal direction with a strong work ethic.
- You'll bring an established ability to work in cross-functional environments including working closely with sales, marketing, business management, customer support
- Monthly compensation on time
- Health Insurance
- Best learning and development opportunities
- A chance to have a big impact early in your career