HR Business Partner at Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd.
Views:998 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
CollegeDekho.com - Associate Director - Technology Lead (9-13 yrs)
CollegeDekho.com is a disruptive technology education start-up offering both B2B and B2C solutions. The main offerings in the B2C model includes providing end-to-end admission solutions to students and the B2B model includes offering Digital Marketing Solutions (DMS) to clients. With over 35000+ colleges in its database, CollegeDekho.com is one of the most promising start-ups in India in 2019.
CollegeDekho.com is a unique universities discovery platform, which connects education seekers with education providers, at the same time offering information about colleges, courses, entrance exam details, admission notifications, changes in exam pattern, scholarships and all related topics. Over the next 2 years, CollegeDekho plans to scale launch and scale a new student-oriented service verticals which is expected to contribute significantly to the growth of the organization.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for a smart and dynamic Technology Champion who will be responsible for leading a dynamic tech team to partner with business and create solutions that are forward looking and futuristic. The successful applicant would thrive in a fast paced environment, and would be excited to work on delivering world class systems using innovative solutions to business problem. We would like to invite people who have worked in progressive organizations, as part of a successful Technology team to come and join us. If you think you would enjoy working in a fast paced, hyper growth organization, you are the right person for us.
What would you be expected to do:
1. Responsible for developing architecture frameworks using latest tools and technologies
2. Developing and supporting Python and Django based applications in highly scalable environments
3. Responsible for application design using Design Patterns, UML, component architecture, automated unit/functional testing, and/ or database design and modeling
4. Hands-on experience with setting up a web server such as Apache or nginx
5. Experience with Public Cloud services such as AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, SQS)
6. Experience in Web Services Soap/Rest, and front end technologies like jQuery, JSP and HTML
7. Proficient in a modern open-source relational database such as MySQL or Postgres
8. Proficient in HTTP protocol, REST APIs, JSON
9. Strong understanding of the technology industry, including current and emerging solutions and trends
10. Exceptional executive communication and interpersonal skills with the proven ability to transfer knowledge and inspire a growth mindset
11. Consistent record of driving complex projects with quality and timeliness
12. Drive the right technology choices (e.g. languages, libraries, frameworks)
13. Lay out the technology architecture for both immediate and long term growth
14. Work closely with cross-functional team members including product and project management to ensure high quality, on time software product delivery
15. Drive innovative, mission-critical design and architecture using log streams and micro-services
16. Support Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment of use cases and solutions partnering with all relevant stakeholders
17. Lead and collaborate with a team of diverse thinkers
1. Mentor and guide the professional and technical development of your team members. Help develop in their roles by leveraging their skill levels, personalities, work styles, and professional goals. Hire the best Engineers to build out the Software development team
2. Assist Delivery and Operations team with customization requests and technical feasibility responses to the clients
3. Participate with Core-team in making key Product and tech roadmap related decisions
Successful Candidate would have:
- 9-13 years of experience, leading projects and high performance teams
- Must have worked closely with the business
- Strategic thinker and problem solver with excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Engaging people leader with proven ability to inspire and lead the team
- Personal drive (proactive), flexible, creative (thinks out of the box), result driven, responsible, curious, team player and fast learner
- Ability to succeed in a culture where change and speed are part of daily work.
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to engage with team members, fostering a high degree of commitment to quality, delivery and client satisfaction
- Engage with key stakeholders in a creative, dynamic and flexible manner
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.