TA Specialist at Colgate Palmolive
Views:2456 Applications:673 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Colgate Palmolive - Lead - End to End Supply Chain Services (7-10 yrs)
Job Description : Lead End to End Supply Chain Services
1. JOB OBJECTIVES:
Develop strategic plans, lead strategic negotiations and provide support/guidance for sourcing activities of Supply Services including but not limited to Facility, MRO, Capital, other plant services, warehouse, freight, logistics.
2. JOB EXPECTATIONS:
- Follow the Global Procurement governance in all projects, adhering to GPPM (Global Procurement Policy Manual). Follow the CRMC (Contract Risk Management Committee) process.
- Keep close contact and develop strong partnerships with category stakeholders to better understand the business needs.
- Engage senior leaders when there is a need to escalate any issues.
- Develop and implement any related process improvement in the category.
- Participate in Industry events to bring new ideas to the organization.
- Be a key contributor to the companys new ways of working initiatives
- Manage ethical and professional relationships with vendors.
- Support global and regional initiatives identified in the annual goal alignment.
- Support procurement risk assessment and risk mitigation plans.
- Quickly support spot requests from the Divisional or Global organizations.
- Keep a proactive and dynamic attitude, quickly adopt the company's new ways of working and FEED principles (Focus, Empowered, Experimental, Digital). Take leadership on key initiatives.
- Develop and lead the Supply & Demand Services team.
3. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve or exceed the savings and simplification goals.
- Develop global strategy and long range plans for the categories under responsibility.
- Update annual Category/Supplier Segmentation in the category.
- Actively engage the global IP network , keeping them aligned, sharing best practices, tracking top projects, enforcing the category governance, and escalation processes.
- Engage frequently and effectively with key Corporate stakeholders in E2E Supply Chain organisation. Be aware of key stakeholder strategies and communicate back to the IP network/ department for awareness, alignment and shaping the IP plans and strategies.
- Drive Innovation Initiatives for the categories under responsibility.
- Lead SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) programs and initiatives as assigned.
- Lead or support the annual benchmarking exercise with similar companies to Colgate and internally with the Divisions.
- Apply strategic sourcing principles and directly lead/manage procurement projects as needed
- Support relevant IP transformational/reimagined initiatives as required
- Actively support the Global Procurement Digital Transformation.
- Perform necessary processes/maintenance/approvals in the Ariba Procurement system. Ie. shopping carts, catalogs, etc. Increase compliance and usage of Ariba eSourcing. Approve shopping carts for the categories/country/hub, expedite emergency orders when necessary.
- Lead and standardize e-Sourcing processes for the managed categories, create appropriate templates to facilitate this process.
- Perform thorough spend analysis, and apply spend analytics best practices for the categories under responsibility, by sub-category/geographical regions/supplier, as a base to develop category strategies.
- Do frequent deep dives in the assigned categories.
- Lead global contract negotiations, and track the effective contract execution and management in the assigned categories; making sure contracts are uploaded in the Ariba contract repository by the responsible party.
- Support Tactical and Strategic sourcing initiatives as required
- Support the CBS/POC processes to continue maximizing the effectiveness of this team, ie vendor creation, improvement with supplier payments.
- Track users Procurement compliance and escalate as necessary
- Lead and/or participate in supplier audits.
- Perform the team development and management responsibilities, setting up clear annual objectives, tracking objectives throughout the year and provide effective/objective assessment on performance and development opportunities.
4. SKILLS EXPECTED:
- Effective Leadership to guide the direct reports
- Strong Business Analysis. Using business tools and information systems when solving problems and making decisions. Using data to support recommendations.
- Negotiation skills. Planning and anticipation, demonstrates professionalism in all business settings and shows ability to control emotions, mannerisms, and communication style.
- Teamwork and Relationship building. Being a team player when interacting with stakeholders and peers. Able to manage relationships at all levels of the organization
- Collaborative engagement with stakeholders.
- Project management skills.
- Setting Priorities
- Ability to work cross functional and cross regional.
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google tools.
- Procurement Experience (FMCG)