CoinDCX - Director - Retention (7-10 yrs)
Job Description :
About CoinDCX :
CoinDCX is India's largest & safest crypto exchange, with a dedicated focus on making crypto accessible. Established in 2018, CoinDCX has solved numerous problems faced by the Indian crypto community with investing and trading solutions for crypto-based financial products for retail, HNI, and enterprise customers.It is our ultimate goal, to provide the best of the crypto space with the simplest and secure solutions. Insured by BitGo and ISO Certified, CoinDCX is now India's first Crypto Unicorn!
India's cryptocurrency markets are booming, and post the SC verdict, the industry has grown manifold. More Indians want to join this exciting new industry. However, they are unsure how to enter, who should be their partner to help them grow in this space. You help them in their journey. You introduce them to a brand that is built for them and gain their trust. You make this happen. You make a difference,
Make a difference by,
- Be responsible for planning and execution of acquisition and retention campaigns via various channels such as Push, In-App, Email, Social, etc.
- Responsible for driving gamified and incentive based programs/campaigns with a well defined social element attached to it while understanding the target group, positioning, offer/CTA.
- Supervise the execution, monitoring and measurement of marketing campaigns and their success, and also maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Ensure that the organisation's brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Leading all the efforts required for go-to-market (GTM) plans for various products and services and working closely with the various internal stakeholders to ensure GTM plans can be effectively implemented and iterated.
Partner with the Analytics team to dig deep into the data and provide actionable insights, identifying new opportunities.
- Using user & market research, user feedback, user usage and competitive analysis to identify new campaign opportunities and enhancements.
Job requirements :
- 7+ years of product marketing experience in a growing business
- 4+ years of core growth marketing experience - experiment-driven growth process at a high-growth company with a proven track record of driving high retention of the existing users
- Excellent understanding of user segmentation and cohorts based on various surrogates, events and attributes.
- Excellent problem-solving, creative thinking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to drive insights into campaigns.
- Practical and Proven expertise on tools like Mo-Engage, Amplitude, etc
- Knowledge of testing and optimisation
- Experience driving campaigns in a fintech, e-commerce, gaming, and/or internet environment.
- Ability to succeed in a rapidly changing environment.