Cogoport - Talent Acquisition Specialist - Tech Hiring (3-8 yrs)
Talent Acquisiton Specialist - Tech
Do you prefer to get speeding tickets or parking tickets?
Because at Cogoport we are speeding ahead to do something remarkable for the world. We are trying to solve the Trade Knowledge and Execution Gap, which is currently widening and preventing trade to the tune of $3.4 trillion annually. This Gap has enormous economic as well as human impact and disproportionately hits small and medium businesses globally.
The team at Cogoport is working on developing a new category, the Global Trade Platform, that helps companies discover and connect with appropriate trade partners, optimize shipping and logistics options and costs, and improve cash management and cash flow.
Cogoport is currently in hypergrowth mode. We are proud to have been named an Asia-Pacific High-Growth Company by the Financial Times and an Indian Growth Champion by the Economic Times. We are aiming to reach an annualized revenue of $1 billion (7700 Crores INR) by this summer and are hiring over 500 additional employees. We are currently hiring in Mumbai, Gurgaon, Chennai and Bangalore.
Cogoport Culture: We have two core values at CogoportIntrapreneurship and Customer-centricity. If you share these values and are a hard worker who is willing to take risks (and occasionally get a speeding ticket), you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions with Cogoport.
Cogoport Leadership: https://www.linkedin.com/in/purnendushekhar/ https://www.linkedin.com/in/amitabhshankar/
Life at Cogoport: Its rare to be able to join a company that can give you the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see your ideas come to life. You'll be surrounded by some of the smartest engineers and commercial specialists in India and the Asia Pacific Region.
With huge growth and the right entrepreneurial mindset, comes huge opportunities! So, wherever you join us, you'll be able to dream, deliver better and brighter solutions, and speed ahead with the possibility to propel your career forward in endless directions as our company continues to grow and expand.
For more insights about the company: https://cogoport.com/about
International Trade can be complicated at times and every day brings new challenges and opportunities to learn. When we simplify international trade, it empowers and affects every human being on the face of this earth. Seven billion people - one common problem.
As a part of the Talent team at Cogoport, you will get an opportunity to be a part of an industry-wide revolution in the world of shipping and logistics by collaborating with other brilliant minds to resolve
real world on-ground challenges. You will have a direct impact on the revenue and profitability growth for the organization.
About the Role:
- We are looking for someone who will act as a champion for our company growth as we build a diverse and high-performance team.
- You will partner closely with our Executives and Team Leaders, enabling us to attract and hire top talent as we grow quickly.
This role has following responsibilities:
- Screening, sourcing and shortlisting relevant profiles for open positions in Cogoport
- Build a talent pipeline through alternate sources / innovative methods
- Develops candidate interest for available positions in the company
- Developing talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Developing a network of referrals.
- Developing new recruitment strategies for improving work efficiencies.
- Conduct interviews (Telephonic) to check communication Skills, interest level, availability, salary, etc.
- Scheduling interviews with higher management and following up on the same to ensure a smooth process of recruitment.
- Searching the internet using search engines, user groups or Blogs and other creative techniques to find qualified candidates.
Qualifications: Educational Background: Post-Graduate in HR stream.
- 3 to 8 years of experience in IT recruitment.
- 3+ Years of experience with closing positions in technologies like Frontend, Backend, Android, iOS, QA, DevOps, etc.
- Well versed with hiring platforms such as LinkedIn, iimjobs.com, AngelList, hirist.com etc.
- Experience with computers, including in-depth internet knowledge and working proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, and database applications.
The Successful Candidate Will Demonstrate:
- Excellent influence and communication ability
- Open to travel across our office locations
- Ability to work in a start-up and under pressure
- A leader and strategic thinker.
Our Core Values:
- At Cogoport, you own and drive projects forward. You have the world at your feet, and complete flexibility and freedom to take up new initiatives that would benefit the customer. Customer Centricity:
- Our customers are at the heart of all that we do. Without happy customers, our company is doomed. Understanding their perspective collectively is key to our success.
- Cogoport is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and respected at work.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.