VP at CognoticAi
Views:354 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
CognoticAI - Global Product Owner (8-16 yrs)
Road Logistics Business Analysis, Requirements Gathering, Facilitation, Setups, Testing and Project Management
- Drive and deliver automation and usability focused technology along the road logistics supply chain.
- Derive system functionality directly from customer, carrier or own operational demands and design value-driven procedures in line with our agile development teams
- Establish and shape value-driven innovation such as AI, sensor, voice and more to support our customer's growth and new ways of working and manage those critical technology step-changes along the journey and measure success against clearly defined criteria.
- Own the product and its backlog through value-driven prioritization along the roadmap to maximize impact vs. investment and optimize time to market within the complex technical environment of a global player.
- Lead the product growth from idea over development through solid quality testing, release and continuous improvement
- Demonstrating system functionality to external and internal stakeholders along the product life cycle and the integration complexity of a global technology landscape
- Manage external and internal senior stakeholders across multiple departments. Actively link the management, business, and service engineering teams and support in order to ensure maximum alignment.
- Raise the bar by analyzing, reviewing and implementing the best practices and learnings on the similar initiatives from the market.
Skills & Expertise-
- Passion for new technology design in a pragmatic and value-driven start up mentality.
- Extensive experience in managing complex technology programs and projects from planning through execution.
- Multiple years of experience in product ownership preferably within the environment of global technology market leaders.
- Large scale experience in agile way of working focusing on new technologies, systems, tools and features with a customer experience, speed and quality focus.
- Leadership experience in technology innovation programs and implementations. Preferable operational experience in large Scale Logistics / Operations / Ecommerce / Visibility environment. MBA or equivalent management education in operations management/strategy, operations, logistics, mathematics or a related field. Exceptional analytical skills and experience using data and the principles of Lean/Six Sigma to understand, optimize and automate operations. Willingness to travel to manage a variety of stakeholders.
- Willingness to travel to manage a variety of stakeholders.