Talent Partner at Cognizant
Views:366 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Cognizant - Work & Asset Management Consultant - Maximo/ARM (7-8 yrs)
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) is essential to every organization that needs to deeply understand and serve its customers.
Brian Humphries, Chief Executive Officer
Role : Work and Asset Management Consultant
Must have skills :
- Thorough functional understanding of any of the leading work and asset management products (Maximo, CGI, ARM, Salesforce FSL etc.)
- Good knowledge of Asset and Work Management principles and concept, Reliability centered maintenance (RCM), Preventive Maintenance (PM), Incident, Procurement, Inventory, Labor etc.
- Conduct workshop with business for gathering requirements and to finalize the user stories/use cases.
- Build user story documentation including requirement traceability matrix, BRD, FSD, etc.
- Build process map documentation using UML tools like MS Visio, CorelDRAW, Lucidchart etc.
- Understand and have experience working in Agile SDLC while managing user stories in Jira/Devops.
- Run Agile ceremonies including scrum call, product demo, sprint backlog planning, innovation sprint etc.
- Review and validate test scripts, and conduct UAT of finished functionalities.
- Manage stakeholders (both internal and external) and act as a Product Owner for the product.
Good to have skills : Understanding of ServiceNow application.