Senior Associate HR at Cognizant
Views:2050 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cognizant - Team Manager - Financial Reporting - CA/ICWA/CPA (4-6 yrs)
General : Leader for the offshore Fund of Hedge Funds Financial reporting team. This position will be responsible for liaising with the clients and the team to ensure 100% SLAs. It also involves responsibility for team management, audits, process improvements and reporting. The role requires passion and skills to interface with various internal and external stakeholders and address their requirements.
Essential Functions :
Client Management :
- Ownership of client deliverables
- Review critical deliverables
- Publish regular status reports
- Create process efficiencies
- Remote transition of processes
- Identify new processes that can be offshored and discuss the same with the client
- Review process documents
- Arrange team events and activities.
Team Management :
- Manage a team of 4 - 6 resources in Financial Reporting.
Other functions :
- Responsible for audits - internal (DAG) and external
- Creating MIS dashboards
- Provide data as required by Business Development team
- Manage process/project in absence of supervisor
- Responsible for BCP, making arrangements during client visits, etc.
- Quality / Process improvement certification and experience
- Auditing background and/or professional qualification / certifications like CA / ICWA / CPA, etc.
Shift timings : Willingness to work in UK/US or any other shifts as per business requirement.
TAG - Vasu