HR at Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Views:2008 Applications:517 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Cognizant - Senior Analyst - Financial Planning & Analysis (8-16 yrs)
We are looking for an FP&A Senior Analyst who is a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for monthly financial operations. Someone who possesses an in-depth understanding of the Companys product portfolio, revenue generation methods, and macroeconomic conditions impacting Soleras business. Someone that will challenge business trends, identify issues, key actions, and work with the countries to understand strategic implications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage projects and conduct analysis that falls within the CFOs scope, in order to inform executives and assist in decision making.
- Work closely with Accounting on 10Q, 10K, and valuation initiatives to manage monthly and quarterly close process for Corporate FP&A.
- Manage the short and long-range planning and forecasting processes.
- Support the Earnings Call materials and preparation.
- SME for running Corporate Financial exercises on a monthly basis
- Refine Corporate FP&A models, including working with the CFO on target setting.
- Influence decision making and identify finance priorities within the Corporate FP&A team.
- Develop and execute processes to allow for continuous analytical reviews of company financial and operational performance, including metrics, KPIs, and dashboards.
- Work closely with Corporate Development on M&A activities.
- Create complex presentations by analyzing data, to determine how best to present information for Board meetings
- Work hand in hand with our investors on business analysis and reporting initiatives
- Monitor competitive dynamics of countries/regions.
- Partner with Accounting, Treasury, Human Resources, Legal, and Tax as appropriate
- Analyze actual financials & operational statistics (customer performance transactions, customers financials, FTE/headcount, etc. and deliver on time to corporate reporting platform and consolidated reports
- Analyze and report 1+3 plan for organization within communicated deadlines and in required complexity and quality
- Analyze and report the forecast to corporate reporting platform (financials, statistics, cash forecast) within communicated deadlines and in required complexity and quality
- Provide ad-hoc analysis, reports and other finance support to assigned entity/-ies and to corporate finance
- Provide support to operational line, including but not limited business case, value proposition and other financial analysis
Desired skills & Qualification:
- B.Com/MBA/ CA
- 8-10 years of finance and accounting experience with progressive responsibility, with exposure to International operations.
- Prior experience in technology, software or SAAS company is preferred.
- Comfortable working in dynamic environment
- Strong, professional communication, writing skills and curiosity to solve problems.
- Experience with Cognos, TM1, and Microsoft Dynamics is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office, especially MS Excel
- Knowledge of US GAAP and technical pronouncements a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.