Talent Partner at Cognizant
Views:2169 Applications:564 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Cognizant - Consulting Manager - HVAC Space - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-15 yrs)
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) is essential to every organization that needs to deeply understand and serve its customers.
Brian Humphries, Chief Executive Officer
Experience Range : 10-15 years
Business Unit: Cognizant Consulting (CC)
Designation: Consulting Manager
Location of Posting: Across all locations in India where Cognizant is present (flexibility to travel internationally at short notice is an imperative; flexibility to relocate to another country in the medium term is desirable).
Education: BE / Non-BE + MBA
- This position will provide advisory services to industrial clients, predominantly in the HVAC space
- Cognizant Consulting (CC) provides Strategic & Operational consulting services, creates IP and drives Business Solutions for Clients
- Cognizant has CC Units across the industry segments - Banking Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Retail/Consumer Goods & Manufacturing, Logistics, Energy & Utilities (MLEU), Communications, Information, Media & Entertainment
- Position is open within the Manufacturing, Logistics, Energy & Utilities (MLEU) Consulting unit
Primary Job Responsibilities: The Consultant / Senior Consultant would be part of CC teams who are responsible for:
- Leading Business Transformation for HVAC clients across the enterprise with an increased focus on R&D function
- Formulating the strategy, vision and execution plan for Business Transformation for manufacturing companies, leveraging Digital technologies
- Work with client R&D teams to understand the business needs and how emerging technologies can be leveraged
- Work closely with client stakeholders to assess their R&D capabilities, identify pain points and to help solve their business problems
- Driving research, analysis and discovery meetings to develop a full understanding of clients vision and current state
- Driving thought leadership agenda for BU via white papers, workshops, webinars, etc.
(Desired / Necessary skills for this role)
- Experience working directly in product development functions (Engineering, R&D, Product Design & Innovation) for any major player in the HVAC industry
- Experience implementing solutions for Engineering and/or R&D business functions
- Experience leading R&D teams and setting up and scaling R&D centers especially for HVAC clients
- Excellent customer facing capabilities, and an established track record for selling & delivering
- Experience of working with C-level executives at the client organization
- MBA from Tier 1 University with an excellent academic background (preferred)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.