Talent Partner at Cognizant
Views:1926 Applications:472 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
Cognizant - Consultant/Senior Consultant - Energy & Utilities - MLEU Consulting (6-10 yrs)
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) is essential to every organization that needs to deeply understand and serve its customers.
Brian Humphries, Chief Executive Officer
See Diversity Initiatives >>
Consultant / Senior Consultant, Energy, MLEU Consulting
Level : Consultant and Senior Consultant
Education : MBA (Mandatory)
If you are like us, you have big ideas. At Cognizant Consulting, we are exploring new ideas every day. We help industry-leading companies reinvent their business models and innovate technology products that create new valueby connecting people with things, insights, and experiences.
Cognizants MLEU Consulting team has open opportunities for Consultant / Senior Consultant designations, in its Energy and Utilities consulting practice. We are a team of advisory consultants and product managers working for global Energy and Utilities clients to create significant business value. The team leverages their technology savviness, functional expertise to lead and execute digital transformation initiatives.
Primary skills : Energy expertise / Energy Data knowledge + technical skills + Business Analyst
Consulting engagements :
1. Ability to conduct Business Analysis and Requirement Gathering: Definition of the Business Requirements for a Solution Increment with line of sight back to the Outputs and back to the Out-comes and Benefits.
2. Some key outputs in requirement gathering include, but not limited to :
- As-Is and To-Be Business Processes
- Use Cases
- Logical Data Model
- Business Rules
- Non-Functional Requirements
- Data Quality Requirements
3. Experience in agile methodology as a product owner or scrum master and maintaining a healthy backlog :
4. For each Project Increment create a backlog of Epics, Features and User Stories. This feeds into the shaping process to groom stories ready for development.
5. User Stories are prioritized (MoSCoW) based on the need to run a Pilot. The backlog is then prioritized 1 to n ready for sprint planning before each sprint.
6. This is an on-going exercise once the Backlog has been created
7. For various User Stories there may be a need to produce detailed business rules or clarifications to the development teams. This is an ongoing exercise throughout the development sprints.
8. Roadmap Definition: Schedule, based on business priorities, benefits, ease of delivery and delivery dependencies and constraints, the outputs into a roadmap. Providing a high-level estimate of when outputs will be delivered across the whole workstream
9. Supporting delivery: Provide User Stories, detailed business rules and clarifications to the Development team. This information is captured and created as part of the Sprint activities. Provide input on the proposed business change including the as-is and to-be business processes and proposed new capabilities being introduced.
Problem Solving and Solution Building :
- Develop recommendations and drive team effort towards advanced digital solutions in the energy and Utilities domain
- Understand industry trends and provide thought leadership
Practice Development :
- Generate proactive proposals to address client issues
- Guide teams on proposal & presentation creation and positioning
Professional Qualifications and Skills :
- 6-10 years of overall experience with min 4 years of experience working as a Business Analyst
- Candidate should have detailed knowledge of Energy expertise / Energy Data knowledge + technical skills like understanding and querying the data from Data Lake
- Candidate should be able to work closely with the team and cascade Energy knowledge and train them to work efficiently by understanding the energy Business / functionality / requirements / data
- Candidate should have worked on digital user centric platforms and should have helped improve user experience / mitigate user pain points
- Candidate should be able to guide team through new digital journeys and conduct show and tell session for client demonstrations
- Candidate should have a Post Graduate degree
- At least one Agile certification (CSM, CSPO, SAFe Agile, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Provide a POV and drive solution
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.