HR at Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Views:2165 Applications:438 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Cognizant - Consultant - Allegro Consulting (4-8 yrs)
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) is essential to every organization that needs to deeply understand and serve its customers.
Brian Humphries, Chief Executive Officer
See Diversity Initiatives >>
Consultant - Consulting with Allegro
Cognizant's MLEU Consulting team has open opportunities for Consultant designations in its Energy Trading and Risk Management consulting practice. We are a team of advisory consultants & product managers working for global oil and gas/commodities trading clients to create significant business value. The team leverages their technology savviness, functional expertise to lead and execute digital transformation initiatives.
- Act as a key point of contact to the Business , support in analysing the business requirements and configuring the system as needed.
- Interface with business stakeholders to determine key design/process decisions, and contribute to overall delivery plan.
- Deliver assigned tasks complete and on time as designated by the Programme Office to ensure smooth progress of the implementation.
- Contribute and take ownership for various project related tasks / planning activities as the programme evolves
- Knowledge and Practical experience of Project Management methodologies - ability to configure delivery work stream frameworks to progress timelines and delivery milestones
- Demonstrate ability in planning consulting/functional work & ownership of project outcomes
Professional Qualifications and Skills:
- Full time MBA from any top tier B School (preferably in Ops/Finance/IT/Systems)
- 4 to 5 yrs of work experience
- Strong domain experience in Gas and Power trading
- Minimum 2 yrs of Allegro product experience .
- Well versed with Allegro configurations and extensions
- Experience in interfacing systems with Allegro
- Trouble shooting and support skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in IT consulting and business analysis - business process definition, requirements gathering, Functional designs, product solution design, proficiency in writing complex BRD, FSD and user stories
- Effective communication skills
- Understanding of European Gas and Power markets and US Gas and Power markets
Location: Chennai, Pune, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.