Talent Partner at Cognizant
Views:778 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cognizant - Business Analyst (4-12 yrs)
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) is essential to every organization that needs to deeply understand and serve its customers.
Brian Humphries, Chief Executive Officer
See Diversity Initiatives >>
Business Analyst Job Description:
- Apply specific functional knowledge to help guide the design and implementation of the solution
- Conduct requirements gathering, stakeholder interviews, and initial client discovery work
- Prepare detailed requirement specifications, and functional specifications, user stories and manage the requirements throughout the project lifecycle
- Agile experience - EPIC/User story writing vis tools such as JIRA, Confluence
- Industry Analysis, Competitor Intelligence
- Strong interpersonal, team-building, organizational, and motivational skills
- Participate in testing efforts in conjunction with QA teams, including the design and execution of an overall test strategy
- Prepare training materials appropriate for target audiences and developed solutions and conduct training sessions
- Assist with gap analysis, business process redesign, roadmap planning, and developing proof-of concepts
- Support the development of strong client relationships by building trust, rapport, and strong working relationships with key sponsors, stakeholders, and team members
- Provide functional support to clients during the user acceptance testing process, both onsite and offshore
Were looking for people who:
- Would be excited to work in a small team that collaborates, shares knowledge, and empowers each other to succeed.
- Has strong experience in the BFSI sector with expertise in the retail banking domain.
- Self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, strong ownership, high commitment, and strong business judgment.
Has an 'I'm happy to pitch in and help' approach