CogNext - Business Analyst - Operational Risk Domain (4-8 yrs)
The job would involve the following (but not restricted to):
- Operational risk solutions Consulting/ advisory
- Defining and agreeing high level implementation approach with each contributing area of the organization and providing oversight during the implementation
- Ensuring the delivery of the system and business capability is to the appropriate levels of quality, on time and within budget
- Day to day Management of the application development within the defined timelines and product roadmap
- Risk Management systems/ solutions- Product / App development support Operational Risk domain experience & expertise in BFSI sector
- Experience in developing or implementing operational risk products/solutions
- Experience with automation projects and workflow management
- Familiarity with Operational Risk Management tools designed to manage incident reporting, escalation, and tracking.
- Business Process Reengineering, Process Design & Documentation
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and Visio
- Strong project management skills and tolerance for ambiguity
- Work experience in Basel II / III / IV in the Operational risk domain.
- Experience in development & implementation of risk management products/ solutions/ systems (full SDLC)
- Project management and liaison skills and Stakeholder management skills
- Prowess towards preparing Business Requirement Specifications, Data Specifications, and senior management presentations
Looking at Candidates with 4-8 Years of relevant experience
Fulltime Business Management Post Graduate, preferably in Finance specialization (MBA or equivalent degree) with Graduation in Engineering (Computers/ IT/ Electronics)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.