Manager - HR at Cogencis Information Services Ltd
Views:1634 Applications:510 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Cogencis - Manager - Human Resources (6-12 yrs)
- Sourcing & short listing of competent candidates through various channels
- Building and updating a database for candidates
- Conducting the preliminary interview.
- Scheduling & coordinating for the interview and getting the necessary feedback for the interview
- Conducting reference checks for the shortlisted candidate.
- Salary Negotiation.
- Issuance of Offer/ Appointment letter.
- Complete the exit formalities with all resigned employees including the exit interview.
- Will be responsible for processing Leave & Attendance on Spine HRMS.
- Ensuring the HRMS employee data is updated and leave records are updated.
HR Audit & Compliances:
- Will be responsible for providing employee related data to internal and statutory auditors.
- Shall be incharge of handling statutory compliances in coordination with the Vendors
- Resolving grievances or queries of employees
- Will be in charge for planning and executing employee engagement activities
- Reviewing job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and updating them in consultation with the respective managers.
- Reviewing HR policies and giving expert advice to senior management.
- Ensuring all compliance related updates are adhered and implemented by the organisation
Mandatory Requirement: Full time MBA in Human Resources Management.