HR at Stealth Mode Startup
Views:11009 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:309
Cofounder - Marketing/Insurance Underwriting/Claims/Data Science - Insuretech Startup (8-20 yrs)
- We are an early stage insurtech startup.
- We are looking for a cofounder with background in any of the following: insurance underwriting/Claims management/ data science/Insurance marketing, preferably gained from an insurance company or an ecommerce firm.
- The vision is to disrupt the General insurance industry through the use of analytics and other technologies for fastening as well as improving the insurance processes like underwriting, claims, policy issuance and other operations as well as improving the quality of underwriting. The MVP has already been built from our internal funds and the plan is to meet investors for fund raising in the very near future.
UG/PG from top rated institute or CPCU or AIII
- More than 8 years experience in any of the following :
- Insurance Underwriting/ Claims management/ data science or Insurance marketing
- Compensation for Co-Founder will be in the form of pure equity for the first year.
- Though preference would be for founder who can join full time, I am open to the option of the Co-Founder joining me part-time initially and continuing with their existing job, which will obviously reflect in the equity that you will draw
- I am looking for a partner and not an employee, hence, if you are looking for market salary from Day 1, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY
After fund raising, you would be required to mandatorily work on full time basis with compensation on par with other cofounders
Equity would depend on number of factors like cofounder joining full time/part time, relevant experience, qualification,contribution etc. Also, the cofounder would be expected to assist us in the fund raising in the near future.
At a broader level :
- A cofounder joining full time can expect equity in the range of 1-3%, depending on various factors.
- A cofounder joining full time as well as contributing funds in business can expect equity in the range of 10-18%