Cofounder - Business Development - EdTech Startup (5-15 yrs)
A set of investors & ecomm professionals are looking for bright cofounder who can lead the formation of their edtech (Education Technology) startup. The current entity is in a nascent stage and it's a very hands-on job. The person will have the opportunity to build his own team. This is an equity only role.
- Looking for a mature and energetic person
- Must have work experience
- Must have business development background
- Shall be at a point where he wants to try out something new and can invest time into it.
- The role demands 3-7 days of outstation travel every month. 75% of the work has to be done from office and on phone.
- Will be great if he understands how to get the work done from coders. The tech stuff is less but very important.
- People with ego, high expectations or seeking quick turnaround shall excuse.
The current promoters can grow the venture, open doors, and bring in investors. They are engaged full time in other roles so they can- t run the operations of this fast-moving venture. So, this extremely lucrative opportunity is available for other entrepreneurs.