Talent Acquisition - Group HR at Leading FMCG Brand
Views:1085 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Coffee Day - Assistant Manager/Manager - Sales Trainer (5-9 yrs)
About the Company:
Research has proved that providing employees with fresh coffee and tea increases productivity in any office. A vending machine, which dispenses fresh coffee at the touch of a button, thus becomes an absolute necessity.
Recognizing the huge potential, Coffee Day Beverages embarked on a dynamic journey to become the largest - fresh milk - roasted coffee beans- vending chain with a distinct brand identity of its own. Today, we have become the largest player in the segment with over 50,000 installations across the country. And, we continue to grow! We have made freshness an integral part of the vending machine proposition. The best ingredients are used and strict quality checks are performed to ensure consistent quality of the coffee beans. This enables us to deliver the satisfaction of a freshly brewed cup of beverage. Our reach extends across the length and breadth of the country.
As a part of the B2B Division of Coffee Day Global Ltd:
Beverages Division deals with the Coffee Vending machines and the consumables that go with it. Our clients are Corporates from every industry of all scales, from the Airports to the Tech Giants like Wipro, Cognizant and to Automobile Showrooms like Nexa, College Institutes and etc. you name it.
About the Role:
Sales Trainer - Manager/Assistant Manager
We are looking for Training and Development Champions with good experience in B2B sales to Manage, Train and Develop Sales employees of all Hierarchies to improve their performance thereby helping them retain and rapidly develop businesses.
Designation: Manager / Assistant Manager - Sales Trainer
1. 5 - 9 years of work experience
2. Sales experience of 2- 3 years in B2B business is mandatory
3. Training certifications - will be an asset
4. Willingness to Travel
5. Must be an MBA or a graduate of any stream.
Training delivery for the B2B sales employees Pan India which will include but not limited to:
1. Selling Skills
2. Soft skills
3. ERP/CRM training
4. Induction - From Mapping, to Lead generation, Negotiation, Distributor Management, Selling, Pitching, Product training and etc.
5. Training content with guidance of MS. Excel, Power point and other creative presentation techniques
6. Creating and Co- ordination of Training calendar
7. Will be an individual contributor for Sales training and co - ordinate with ops and service trainers for various other Training Modules
Reporting- straight line to Head HR and dotted line to President - Training and Development
Job Location: Base will be at Bangalore Head Office