Talent Acquisition - Group HR at Leading FMCG Brand
Views:3414 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:166
Coffee Day - Assistant Manager/Manager - Retail Excellence - IIM/ISB/FMS/XLRI (2-3 yrs)
Attention: Growth Hackers!!
We are looking for Assistant Manager/Manager Retail Excellence (2-3 years of experience) from premier B- schools.
Location : Bangalore
- Our brand has been synonymous with Coffee and Cafes since the launch of its 1st Cafe in India in 1996. We are the largest Cafe Chain in India with over 1500 cafes and 500 Kiosks spread across 200+ cities. Our Brand has consistently been rated as a Top 3 Food Services Brand and the Best Cafe Brand in India as per the ET Brand Equity surveys. We have had successful scale-up on the back of a strong Brand, wide footprint and great products at great prices. With changes in market landscape (competition through entry of new brands, disruption created by Online business, emergence of startups, challenges in Retail etc.), we are now re-staging for the next phase of growth.
- We are transforming by setting up the new levers of growth through stronger play in Delivery business, making us a more profitable and customer focused business and exploring opportunities to sweat existing assets / expertise better. The focus is predominantly towards creating a setup which has ambitious growth mindset as well as a strong profit focus, creating a culture of process excellence and a customer obsession.
- We are strengthening our CRM program and leveraging analytics to enhance walk-ins and customer stickiness, leveraging digital platforms to drive customer engagement and working on developing exciting store experience for the next-gen customers. At the heart of it, we are building a strong talent pipeline who are excited being part of a transformation journey, who are passionate about coffee, cafes and customers and rearing to build a business and make an impact.
About the Role and its scope :
- Premier B-school graduate with 2-3 years of work experience.
- Candidate should be self-driven, passionate & committed, out of the box thinker and excited to create long term growth levels.
- Also should possess excellent analytical skills, strong business understanding, good operational capabilities and an ability to manage stakeholder relationships effectively. Love for coffee surely helps
- The role requires to work with COO on strategic assignments to create next set of growth levers for business, review existing structures and business models, driving a culture of process and customer excellence, analyzing the drags and opportunities in current business and coming up with appropriate solutions.
- The individual will in the process pickup deep understanding of B2C Retail business, hone business skills w.r.t. P&L mgmt., Business strategy & execution and sharpen people management skills.
- After a successful stint (2-3 years) you could explore career opportunities in Brand marketing, Home-Delivery, Operations/ P&L management or across other divisions of the Group.
If you would like to work with exciting customers, please share a one page write up on how you would pivot the brand.