Talent Acquisition - Group HR at Leading FMCG Brand
Views:993 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:163
Coffee Day - Assistant Manager - Campus & Lateral Hiring (4-6 yrs)
JOB TITLE : ASSISTANT MANAGER - HR
REPORTS TO : GENERAL MANAGER - HR
- To handle end to end Recruitment across hierarchies and departments Pan India with team coordination of Regional HRs and be the single point of contact for all Campus engagement activities thereby building the Coffee Day brand within campuses.
Duties and Responsibilities
As an Assistant Manager - HR, being responsible for Pan India recruitment and all Campus engagement activities, the individual is expected to:
- Take timely requisition requests for positions Pan India via Requisition forms and get a clarity of the role with 1-1 discussions with the stakeholders.
- Prepare JOB Description (JDs) ready to be floated in alignment with the profile's requirements.
- Coordinate and source profiles for requirements via Job portals (Naukri.com, IIM Jobs.com, LinkedIn), Cold calling, internal referrals, Walk-ins, Consultants and other innovative methods.
- Screen and gauge the candidate's interest level with their technical/cognitive expertise as per their CV and interviews to align them with the Job profile while Negotiating with them on Compensation as per budget.
- Effectively Co-ordinate interviews between the prospective candidates and the hiring panelists for each round as required.
- Active follow up with the shortlisted candidates to get their necessary documents, make the offer proposal to the approving authority and roll out the offer subsequently.
- Actively stay in touch with the shortlisted candidates and get them onboard - booking their accommodation, ensuring all the joining formalities are done, their travel arrangements are done in time.
- Ensure the candidate is onboarded and the position is closed within assigned TAT.
- Issue Offer/Appointment Letters on or before the onboarding.
- Conceptualize, develop and implement the Induction training & development sessions for improved productivity, and better settlement of the new employees.
Connect, Conceptualize, Coordinate and Implement Campus Hiring pan India end to end from:
- Forecasting the Manpower Budget as per Region and Business requirements.
- Shortlisting Campuses based on College Tiers and Manpower Budget.
- Coordinate with the placement teams and negotiate for the earliest placement slot for campus hiring thereby building relationships with them in the process.
- Organize Pre-Placement talks with campuses for campus hiring.
- Prepare the calendars for the campuses along with the panelists and block the dates.
- Create and implement induction programs with campuses.
- Float Live projects to campuses.
- Initiate and Implement the 30-60-90-day Induction program to keep track and analyze the effectiveness of the training modules; and the development of the employees.