BD & Marketing Consultant at LinkCXO Global Pvt Ltd
Views:107 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
CoE Leader - Cloud Solutions (15-20 yrs)
CoE Leader - Cloud Solutions
As a Senior Cloud Consultant, you will engage with clients to develop leading-edge cloud computing technology solutions based on best practices in product engineering and digital transformation adopting cloud, virtualization, and new-age platform technologies.
Certification: Should be a MVP or MVP, TOGAF certified
Industry: IT Services
Experience: Work Experience: 15 Years
- Overall 15 years of experience with 5+ years hands-on experience on Cloud platforms - AWS/Azure/GCP
- Minimum 2 years of experience in consulting large cloud transformation programs - especially in product modernization on the cloud.
- 10 + years of hands-on design, implementation, or consulting experience with large-scale distributed systems.
- Knowledge about APIs, Enterprise integration and Multi-cloud strategy for products, and cloud-native architecture.
- Good understanding of Fullstack development and hands-on experience in one such technology stack.
- Experience conducting proof-of-concept, developing a prototype, and reference models.
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate, make strategic recommendations to Sr. Mgmt as well as all levels of internal/external service partners
- Design Cloud adoption strategy and roadmap for software products and platform
- Building strong Cloud community & Center of Excellence (CoE) and strengthen our technical competency to bid more strongly for new projects
- Identify and propose cloud optimization strategies with the building of assets and accelerators
- Ability to propose the right cloud platform given a business scenario.
- Identify opportunities for cloud onboarding in software products, and enterprise software platforms.
- Perform capacity planning and forecasting for cloud
- Ability to carve out extended engagements with customer post cloud adoption with varied business models.
- Work along with the team of architects / SMEs in co-creating assets and cloud strategy
Technical Skills Required :
- Cloud Platforms IaaS/PaaS - AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Knowledge on microservices-based architecture, Serverless architecture, full-stack engineering, cloud-native computing concepts.
- Knowledge on containers, and container orchestration (Kubernetes etc)
- Support estimation, deliverable identification and planning for cloud-based engineering projects.