Manager at Coding Ninjas
Views:2182 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Coding Ninjas - Product Manager (3-5 yrs)
Product Manager Coding Ninjas
Coding Ninjas Gurugram, Haryana, India (On-site)
Who we are :
Coding Ninjas is one of the largest online coding EdTech companies in India. We teach 15,000+ students annually through our online platform. has bootstrapped its way to multi-million dollar revenue and 200+ employee strength. Founded in 2016, it has emerged as a pioneer in EdTech and is on its path to become the de facto coding education company in India for college students. We have a monopoly position in the college market in India and are now expanding into new verticals for our meteoric growth.
Opportunities & Job Responsibilities :
- Helping us build for learning experiences that move the needle on learning outcomes of students across the country learning to code.
- Owning the strategy and roadmap for a key product/business area, managing a team of developers, data and design persons & guide them towards tangible goals.
- Taking data informed decisions to contribute towards the vision of the products and translate that into a roadmap.
- Setting & owning the measurable Product goals and metrics.
- Talking to customers and target audience to figure out supporting features or entirely new products which will help us move closer to the vision and business objectives.
- Managing and mentoring young and dynamic team to ship great products with the least amount of stress.
- Building data informed hypotheses and execute them in a lean manner constantly validating along the way.
Skill requirement :
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience shipping stellar customer facing products and consistent track record.
- Comfortable working with dynamic and fast-paced environment in cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products in a planned and systematic manner.
- Entrepreneurial ability to think on your feet to come up with ways to solve problems.
- An obsession with technology - pro-activeness in exploring, and understanding the potential of technology and how to convert it to solve innate consumer needs
- Great communicator, mentor and guide.
- Strong data-driven analytical skills and be able to operate with partial information and/or ambiguity.
- Keen eye for detail and knack for building delightful customer experiences (plus if it is in learning experiences).
- Relentlessly customer focused.
- Have experience managing aspects of a product throughout its lifecycle, including product strategy development, customer insights/needs, and requirements definition
- Work and learn with serial entrepreneurs from IIT, Stanford, Facebook, Amazon etc.
- Be part of the leadership team of one of the promising EdTech companies in India
- Shape direction and vision of the company.
CTC : Best as per industry standards