Coding Ninjas - Manager - Social Media Growth (2-7 yrs)
Manager - Youtube Growth
About Us :
Coding Ninjas is one of the largest online coding EdTech companies in India, founded in 2016. Founded by Ankush Singla, Kannu Mittal, Dhawal Parate, with IIT and Stanford background, and experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India. As pioneers in EdTech, Coding Ninjas is on its path to becoming the de facto coding education company in India for college students. With the focus on teaching programming courses to college students.
Coding Ninjas has a market leadership position in India today and teaches 20,000+ students annually. The company recently announced a USD 5.2 Million Series A investment from Info Edge (naukri.com) which will be deployed in scaling the business across both in India and the international market.
At Coding Ninjas, our focus is on creating industry-relevant programs and crafting learning experiences that help candidates learn, apply and demonstrate capabilities in the software development areas.
Role Responsibilities :
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day operations of Coding Ninjas Youtube channel with 42k+ subscribers and Millions of views.
- Devise and implement content strategy, video optimization, subscriber growth and viewership growth for Coding Ninjas's existing and newly created Youtube channels.
- Research on what content is performing well on Youtube as well as other platforms, in order to strategise on the content requirement.
- Collaborate with the internal content team to ensure a continuous pipeline of content as per programming.
- Develop data-driven recommendations, organise and analyse data to form actionable plans and create KPIs to measure pro Coding Ninjas
- Audit existing channel to uncover short and long term recommendations to improve audience engagement and growth metrics.
- Lead creation of recurring reports on the impact of rollout and optimisation efforts against established benchmarks.
- Oversee all written editorial across all videos, channel home-page, community and any off-site blogging/promotion to ensure consistently excellent standards.
- Work on optimisation of channel and video content viz. Titles, tags, descriptions, playlist, thumbnails, homepage, etc.
- Develop creative and effective engagement strategies with the subscriber base for continuous engagement on videos as well as community engagement.
- Use SEO/SMM tools and learning to grow the channel organically.
Role Requirements :
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing and Youtube growth
- Proven track record of managing channel with 100k subscribers and demonstrated ability to grow the channel
- Experience using SEO/SMM Tools like Youtube Analytics, Google Analytics, VidIQ, Tubebuddy, etc.
- Extensive experience working within the YouTube CMS and with YouTube/Google analytics.
- In-depth understanding of audience retention metrics (e.g. Average view duration vs. % completion, watch time).
- Experience leveraging/ implementing In-video programming mechanisms (e.g. link cards and end screens).
- Ability to keep up with ever-changing YouTube eco-system and new features
- Successful track record of conceptualizing and developing benchmarks, KPIs and ability to report insights and KPIs on a weekly basis.
- Cross-platform Video SEO knowledge and experience.
- Exceptional organizational and follow-through skills, attention to detail and deadlines.
- Team Management experience.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and determination to accomplish goals.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of E-learning/Ed-Tech industry preferred.
- Good communication and writing skills in English.