Manager at Coding Ninjas
Views:338 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Coding Ninjas - Head - Student Experience (4-8 yrs)
About us :
Coding Ninjas is one of the largest online coding EdTech companies in India. We teach 15,000+ students annually through our online platform. We have a monopoly position in the college market in India and are now expanding into new verticals to sustain our meteoric growth.
Founded in 2016, Coding Ninjas has bootstrapped its way to multi-million dollar revenue and 200+ employee strength. Founded by Ankush Singla, Kannu Mittal, and Dhawal Parate, with IIT and Stanford background, and experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India. As pioneers in EdTech, Coding Ninjas is on its path to becoming the de facto coding education company in India.
Details of the role:
We are looking for someone who is passionate about students' learning and can work on the softer aspects of learning like time management, goal setting, learning as a habit etc.., to help students reach their goals while learning through online technical courses. This role is an excellent opportunity if you are interested in creating an impact in the edtech space and the ability to adapt to a fast-growing startup environment.
- Manage and train the team to address any non-technical issues or challenges faced by the students while learning through an online course
- Understand the issues faced by students and effectively initiate the long-term solutions to fix the same at scale
- Create Workflows/processes to increase student engagement and consistency while learning any online course
- Analyze the data to identify student pain points and also generate reports/dashboards to provide the visibility and understanding of student's progress
- Create the processes to maintain the effective/timely communication with the students during their learning journey
- Collaborate with different stakeholders like product, content, learning-ops, placements etc.., to improve the overall student experience
Skill requirement :
- BE/B.tech or MBA graduate from Tier I & II institutes
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the education space and worked with different stakeholders such as product, content/learning, and business teams etc..,
- Must have worked in any high-growth startups and able to adapt as per the requirements
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills