Talent Acquisition at HCCB
Views:1408 Applications:471 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Coca Cola - Zonal HR Manager - Operations & Commercial (12-17 yrs)
Objective: To support the Zonal business by driving HR Excellence across the zone, Plan and develop talent based on business requirement, build talent capability and a healthy talent pipeline in the system, drives positive & sustainable valued driven work culture thereby ensuring a highly engaged workforce.
Title: Zonal HR Head
Function: Human Resources
1. Talent Planning: Develop, monitor and update Talent Plan for the zone including manpower planning, compensation plan and development plan for the Zone
2. Performance Management - Facilitate setting of KRAs, performance review and appraisal process; Drive the conduct of ACs and PDF discussion to ensure employee career development
3. HR Operations Management: Lead HR Operations activities like recruitment for roles up to middle management in the zone, compensation and benefits, updating of employee database, generation of HR reports and change in employee records through transfers, relocations and change in structures to support business through people management
4. People Capability Development
5. Identify competency needs and initiate development of associates in the zone by Training and Management Development Programs to develop capability in the zone
6. Employee Security, Safety, Welfare and Compliances Management
7. Monitor compliance towards health, safety and other compliances like Work Place Rights across all facilities and drive implementation of employee welfare programs
8. Employee Feedback and Communication: Provide support for implementation of dipsticks and surveys, conduct focus group discussions, drive action items arising from employee feedback; Provide inputs for National newsletter and develop zonal newsletter to achieve two way flow of communication
Direct Reports: 4
Geographical Scope: Zone
External Customers: Local Community, Government Officials.
Experience: At least 12 years
- Data Analysis: Knowledge of data analysis methods, which includes the ability to analyse and interpret data
- Employee Relations: Knowledge of the broad range of relationships that could impact an employee, employer, or applicant. This includes knowledge of federal and state laws, company policies, practices and ethical obligations to investigate, evaluate, and recommend an appropriate resolution to an employee and labour relations' complaint
- Grievance Resolution: Knowledge of procedures used to investigate and resolve employee grievances.
- Employment Law: Knowledge of regulatory laws that affect employment. This includes an understanding of ADA, FMLA, and Title VII/Civil Rights Act
- Asset Protection: Knowledge of asset protection procedures
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.