Talent Acquisition at HCCB
Views:1155 Applications:401 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Coca Cola - Team Leader - Sales HR/HR Generalist (3-5 yrs)
HR Generalist role which needs to support Key Business Linked HR Plans for all Frontend associates
Job Responsibilities :
- Need to drive Frontend Productivity & support for increase in Sales efficiencies through driving Manpower productivity.
- Need to drive Manning norms for all frontend associates.
- Implementation & Execution of Standardized HR processes, communication, people capability building, policy implementation.
- Market Developer Management to create stability in the Field Force
- Talent : Drive business metrics through application of ABC Model of Talent Management in partnership viz support for Assessment Centers across levels & frontend functions, Buy/ Borrow, Build, Bind & Bounce).
- Need to drive organizational culture in terms of Diverse work force management by ensuring a safe & secure work place to all frontend associates especially to Women associates.
- Special focus on driving routines.
Minimum Education : MBA or any equivalent PG Diploma in HR Stream
Minimum Work Experience : 3 to 5 Years of relevant experience in relevant industry, prior expeirence in Sales HR preferred
- Should be a quick learner
- Should be ready to take new challenges
- Should be ready to take additional responsibilities
- Should be a street smarter
Functional Skills :
- Strong knowledge around COE areas like Recruitment, C&B, Performance Management System, Training & Development, Employee Relations, Associate Experience.
- Excellent business communication skills, ability to persuade and influence stakeholders.
- Demonstrate business acumen skills - Sales & financials.
- Ability to curate/design people key interventions & execute actions.
- Proficiency in Excel, Power BI, Data analytics, PowerPoint etc.
Job Requirement :
- Curating effective onboarding experiences for external hires & drive Executive Trainee's (campus hires) campus to corporate journey plan.
- Effectively conduct performance based refreshing conversations & coach frontline supervisors on leading coaching conversations.
- Collaborate with leaders to drive business communications ranging from town halls, gate meetings, skip level meetings, market visits etc.
- Drive inclusive work culture valuing people differences across workforce.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL. Please apply there as well.