Coca Cola - Team Leader - Sales (4-8 yrs)
Executive Director and Chief Human Resources Officer, Indrajeet Sengupta talks about what sets HCCB apart as an Employer of Choice and Diversity at the WorkPlace. Learn what it takes to work with best companies in India, hit the play Icon.
Executive Director & Chief Human Resources Officer
Sales Team Leader
Objective: To develop the assigned Key accounts and to identify, acquire and manage new key accounts
Title: Sales- Team Leader
Sub function: Modern Trade
Location : Hyderabad
- Totally accountable for the assigned key accounts both for growth in volumes and share.
- Monthly tracking of volume, territory sales, share and other parameters.
- To develop an Annual Customer Plan for all the accounts and get customer buy-in. To execute against the same.
- Account Management that involves developing existing key accounts through innovative consumer and trade promotions, packaging /pricing strategies and merchandising inputs.
- Work closely with the Merchandising team to design, acquire and place merchandising material suited to the Key account.
- Develop promotions specific to the key account in coordination with marketing and implement the same
- Analyzing post activity results and create and maintain archive of successes and failures
- Negotiate, convert and secure long term deals with competition key accounts at a reasonable cost.
- Tracking new promotions in competition brands and accounts.
- Training of bartenders/waiters for suggestive selling
- Supervises: Market Developers and Account Developers
Reports To: Area Sales Manager (Key Account Manager)
Key Customers: Knowledge about Key accounts
Experience: 4 to 8 years
- Planning and Organizing
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- Good communication & Coordination Skills
- Team worker
- Influencing Skills
- Strong Analytical skills
Travel: 70% traveling