Talent Acquisition at HCCB
Views:570 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Coca Cola - Team Leader - Factory HR (5-7 yrs)
JOB OBJECTIVES :
To ensure systematic implementation of ER strategy in the factory to leverage human resources for higher people productivity, greater quality and cost consciousness, and harmonious industrial relations
Vertical : Human Resources
Job Function /Sub Function : Factory HR
Location : Raninagar Plant
Position Reports to :
Administrative Reporting : Manager-Factory HR
Job Responsibilities :
- To ensure cordial harmonious industrial relations at the factory level and to ensure zero work stoppage.
- To ensure compliance with all work norms and work practices for workmen as per SOP/ LTS.
- To ensure implementation of all HR systems and policies in the factory.
- To draw-up training plan for all workmen / employees along with the departmental managers, ensure its implementation, and assess the effectiveness of the training inputs.
-To conduct domestic enquiries for workmen / employees in compliance with the legal procedures.
- To determine the manpower requirements for workmen with different permutation and combinations using different variables like machine-mix, crewing pattern, efficiencies, retrial pattern.
- To prepare budgets for Production Salaries and Wages as well as analyze trends in various components of wages.
- To prepare and monitor Factory HR budget.
- To effectively design and implement communication packages for employees in the factory.
- To induct and place workmen/ employees as per laid down guidelines and procedures.
- To ensure compliance with all Labor Laws and statutory guidelines.
- To assist the Area HRM in Legal cases. To ensure smooth functioning of the Time office.
- To ensure error free calculation & smooth disbursement of wages.
- To ensure proper implementation and sustenance of incentive system.
- To create and infuse new work culture amongst the workers through regular competitions, social activities etc.To prepare reports on areas related to HR.
Job Requirement :
- Minimum Education : MBA in HR/ PGDM in PMIR
- Minimum Work Experience : 5 to 7 years of experience in HR, with 3+ years in handling IR
- Business Knowledge : Operational Knowledge of Beverage Industry / FMCG
Functional Competencies ;
- Compensation and Benefits : Working Knowledge - Payroll & Benefits Administration. Maintain salary and pay ranges for various levels, basic knowledge of compensation i.e. ability to coordinate surveys, fitments of associates.
- HR Information Systems : Working Knowledge - Understand the business requirement and integrate with HR services. Knowledge of process mapping and flow charting
- Internal Communication and Managing Change : Working Knowledge - Knowledge of the various communication vehicles and its applications. Awareness of Communication Best Practices), Knowledge of engagement models and survey tools as well as best practices to create a desired culture
- Manpower Planning and Recruitment : Competent - Knowledge of compensation benchmarks, Applicable retirals and statutory laws, Gap analysis and filling vacant positions, Contract labor planning and sourcing, Job Description and Job Evaluation
- Performance Management : Working Knowledge - Designing and managing national process on mid-year and annual PMS/appraisal cycles , Ability to identify and bridge the gap in PMS system and business deliverables
- Capability Development : Working Knowledge - Design & roll out of training programs and ability to Design and Launch Annual Capability Building Calendar. Possess Business knowledge and understands the deliverables of the key functions (e.g. Sales, Finance, BSG, HR etc)
- Safety and Security : Working Knowledge
- Career Management : Working Knowledge - Design and roll out of Assessment Center /Adapting and customizing national process
- Language Proficiency : Hindi, English, and / or Knowledge of Local language, oriya
- Travel : 10%
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL. Please apply there as well.