Talent Acquisition at HCCB
Views:1087 Applications:310 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Coca Cola - National Manager - Logistics Procurement (12-15 yrs)
Objective: The objective of the role is following:
1.Design strategy framework and plan and execute strategy deployment for Logistics (~ 400 Cr freight spend).
2.Improve and transform Logistics category in line with Industry outlook and Organizational and functional objectives.
3.Drive RFX, Procurement/ Sourcing, Negotiations, Stakeholder Management, Contracts Management, Supplier Relationships and Life cycle management, Capability development, Optimization models and Automation to deliver savings, productivity and strategic objectives of Logistics - that constitutes secondary logistics (from factory/ Distribution centre to Market Execution Partners)
Title: National Manager - Logistics Procurement
Function: Strategic Procurement
Work Location: Bangalore
- Develop and drive strategy deployment focused towards tactical and long term organizational and functional goals.
- Drive RFI, RFP, RFQ, supplier scorecard, supplier selection for Outbound (Secondary Transportation), Transportation Management System
- Drive Productivity in Rates and Efficiency levers through right sourcing
- Deliver savings
- Improve service
- Drive sourcing compliance with respect to Safety, Quality, Statutory, Legal, and Tax perspective
- Provide solution to customer (Supply chain) for their challenges and changing requirement and develop capabilities in line with market requirements
- Drive change management and innovation in the company to leverage market conditions
- Drive Supplier Relationships, Supplier Management and Supplier Development
Direct Reports: None
Grade (Internal Reference): 11
Geographical Scope: India
Reports To: AVP - Logistics Procurement
Key Customers: Supply Chain, Operations, BSS Procurement
Internal Customers: Supply Chain, Strategic Procurement, BSS Procurement
External Customers: Transporters, MEP
Qualifications: B.Tech & MBA
Experience: 12 Years
Functional Skills: Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Analytics
Travel: ~ 25%
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.